Sunday 24 March 2013

Where is the post?

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.  It's Sunday so there is no post.  And yesterday and the day before there were no postmen.  They wouldn't come out and play in the snow. It's only 8 inches but I presume they aren't allowed out because of 'Health and Safety'.   So my doormat is feeling lonely...


It's a bit ironic because one if the cards I recently bought to send out was this one -


Those were the days!

I hope there is some post tomorrow but at least it has given me a chance to catch up on my posts about postcards received.


1 comment:

  1. It is strange but snow does seem to cause more disruptions these days than fifty or a hundred years ago. I don't think I'd even dare try to go anywhere by train in the winter, for example.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"