Wednesday 17 April 2013

497 - Preston Spires, Lancashire, England

Card no 497 - Eileen 
Preston Spires, Lancashire, England 
Country Card Sent From: England 
Place that Card Sender Lives: Preston 
Date Received: 16th April 2013 
Distance Travelled: 33 miles 
Time Taken: 1 day 



I saw this in Eileen’s swaps and asked if she would swap with me but she refused – she simply gave me the card. How kind is that? There are some lovely people in Postcrossing.

Eileen is a Preston native through and through. Her Mum lived at no1; her parents married at no 20; she was born at no 25; and she was christened at no 20….


It seemed strange to receive one of the stamps I’ve been using to send to people. It is from the set Fashion, issued in May 2012.


1 comment:

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"