Wednesday 10 April 2013

480 – 482 - Maps of Bulgaria

Cards no 480 – 482 - Irina 
 Maps of Bulgaria 
Country Card Sent From: Bulgaria 
Place that Card Sender Lives: Sofia 
Date Received: 6th April 2013 
Distance Travelled: 1,415 miles 
 Time Taken: 5 days 

You can click on this to enlarge it. 

Irina in Bulgaria sent me these three wonderful map cards of her country. The first one, above, is in the shape of the country. I had another one that was shaped like the country, back in January, thanks to Martine.

  This second map is of the administrative areas of Bulgaria.


 And this third one is of the Museum Cities. (Again it can be clicked on to enlarge it.)


These were the stamps used.


 Republic of Bulgaria's tourist logo issued 04.01.2013 -


They included this lovely 2010 Europa one.


 It comes from a set of Children's Books stamps -


2 comments:

  1. Wow, thats is great post to get!

    http://postvoormij.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started to look at your blog and I've added you to the sidebar of my blog. Your blog made me realise I didn't have the Google translate gadget on mine so I've added it now - thanks.

      Delete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"