Sunday 14 April 2013

491 - This writing business

Card no 491 - Carol 
This writing business 
Country Card Sent From: USA 
Place that Card Sender Lives: Seattle 
Date Received: 13th April 2013 
Distance Travelled: 4,605 miles 
Time Taken: 7 days


I've always been an Eeyore fan and I love this card!

"I might have known," said Eeyore. "After all, one can't complain. I have my friends. Somebody spoke to me only yesterday. And was it last week or the week before that Rabbit bumped into me and said 'Bother!'. The Social Round. Always something going on."

"Eeyore, what are you doing there?" said Rabbit.
 "I'll give you three guesses, Rabbit. Digging holes in the ground? Wrong. Leaping from branch to branch of a young oak tree? Wrong. Waiting for somebody to help me out of the river? Right. Give Rabbit time, and he'll always get the answer."
 "But, Eeyore," said Pooh in distress, "what can we - I mean, how shall we - do you think if we -"
 "Yes," said Eeyore. "One of those would be just the thing. Thank you, Pooh."

1 comment:

  1. I love Eeyore too (and the rest of the Winnie-the-Pooh characters). Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"