Monday 11 February 2013

My first card from Bulgaria



Card no 392 -  Irina
Bulgaria
Country: Bulgaria
Place: Sofia
Received: 9th February 2013
Distance:  1,414 miles
Travelled for:  3 days
 I have a new postcrossing pal - in Bulgaria.  So although I have had a couple of cards of Bulgaria previously, this is the first that has been sent from there.  It brings the total number of countries from which I have received cards to 39.




This multiview card shows some of the many attractions of Bulgaria – you can click on it to enlarge it.   Sofia is an ancient Thracian town, dating back to the 8th Century BC.  It has been the capital of Bulgaria since 1879.

This is another London 2012 Olympics stamp.  There have been some lovely designs to commemorate the medal winners in various countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"