Tuesday 26 November 2013

One thousand cards...



1000 – from my friend Danielle.  This road sign story has become one of the most popular cards she has sent out.   I added it to my favourites and, hey presto, it appeared on my doormat.


I like this stamp



1001 – And another from Danielle in Omaha. 


A certain irony that 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue should arrive just as the US government closed down.  It made this stamp rather ironic as well.



I can’t recall getting a lighthouse stamp before.  It’s surprising how many postcrossers like lighthouse cards. 



1001 - The gateway of the abbey of Our Lady of the Holy Spirit in Conyers, Georgia, from Kay and Richard.






1 comment:

  1. The first one is really funny. And, of course, I love the lighthouse stamp too...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"