Tuesday 29 December 2015

Bye bye clocks...

I am disappointed that I did not manage to blog many of the dozens and dozens of lovely clock cards I received during 2015.  I had not anticipated getting so many but that is really no excuse.  Life simply took over...  The same applies of course to the hundreds of other postcards I received during the year, only a fraction of which made it onto this blog.

So in future I shall not attempt to keep the clock postcard blog running.  I shall, however, try to post more frequently on this blog.

Just as a reminder of how great everyone has been contributing to my clock collection here is a piece of mail art I received today from Eva in Spain.




3 comments:

  1. It's a tough job keeping up with both Life itself and blogging about it, isn't it. I guess you've just proved that collecting clocks does not save time. Hope you found the experiment worth your while anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad this arrived! Some of the mail I've sent this month (A LOT!) is travelling slowly. But I guess clocks always arrive in time!

    Have you thought of another theme for 2016?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to choose postmen / postwomen for 2016 but I won't be creating a separate blog for them.

      Delete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"