Sunday 21 February 2016

Postal Services

Here are some more postal services cards and stamps that people have sent me for my 2016 theme.

3019 - A card of postal themed stamps from Monica.

3030 - From Lilli in Canada.


3037 - From Susanne in Germany.
And yes, this is a German stamp!

3040 - EJ in the Netherlands sent me this one,


and, as always, EJ used some unusual and appropriate stamps.
3043 - From Danielle in Nebraska.

3050 - Another from Susanne - a Valentine. 

3041 - From Phillip in Ohio.
This theme is coming on really well.  My challenge will be to keep showing you the cards.

4 comments:

  1. Glad it made it - and great to see this Irish stamps - particularly the double-wide postbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! I always love postal-themed postcards, but it was particularly delightful to see my own "Zesty French Postman" postcard design featured here. It's at https://www.etsy.com/listing/103694436/zesty-french-postman-with-quote-postcard?ref=shop_home_active_3 for any who are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to explain this feeling, but they are so different and common at the same time. They are similar warm and kind.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"